Moving to Florida? Ready to Retire? Now is the Time to Buy!

 Hi, are you a snowbird looking for a winter home? Thinking of retiring in Florida? Now is the time to buy!

I am an agent that will help you buy/sell manufactured homes in some of the most active lifestyle parks in central Florida! ( all types including family parks, age restricted, 55+) !

I cover areas in Flagler, Volusia, Brevard Counties! Anywhere from St. Augustine, Daytona Beach, to Palm Beach!

***We will be having OPEN HOUSES during Daytona Beach BIKE WEEK! ***

I will help you find the one that you love. I like to say It's all in the latitude! 🙂
Here are some of our current listings.
If you would like a private showing please give me a
call/text
Britt 386 - 562 -1156 or email britt.latitude29homes@gmail.com
Are you an agent? I love referrals!
My business page fb.me/brittl29homes
Click to see the listings: https://l29homes.com/our-listings
I don't deal with any rentals at this time but you can get updates from me by email on my blog or my page.
Fill out this form if looking to buy/sell a mobile home: https://forms.gle/XwJsLTqHc4ouzKqF8

Comments